Metals and inorganic oxides in form of nanoparticles exhibit optical, electric, and many other functions.
Dispersed tin-doped indium oxide (ITO) and dispersed antimony-doped tin oxide (ATO) can be added with an antistatic function by applying a coating to their respective base materials.
- Different kinds of optical films and antistatic materials
Refractive index adjustment function
The refractive index of dispersed zirconium oxide can be adjusted by applying a coating to the base material.
- Anti-reflection films, index matching, and different kinds of optical lenses
Light absorption function
Because they are anisotropic (non-spherical) nanoparticles of precious metals, silver nanoplates and gold nanorods absorb specific wavelengths in visible and near-infrared ranges after they undergo shape control.
- Diagnostic agents, wavelength absorbing materials, reflective materials, and sensing materials
Gold quantum dots emit light when exposed to ultraviolet rays.
- Diagnostic agents, sensing, and security
Inkjet Coating Systems
Utilizing our advantage in running both the coatings business and the inks business to propose new coating systems
We possess inkjet decoration technologies, coating lamination technologies, and production line management technologies. We offer optimal solutions for forming coating/ink composite coating film based on our knowledge of, and experience with, each material.
The key to success in the in-line production of inkjet decoration is mutual adjustment between coatings and inks.
Schematic of coating film configuration
- 1.Enables the production line to brought in-house
- 2.Application to the small lot production of many different products helps to reduce inventory.
- 3.Combinations of inkjet and coating widen the variety of decorations.
Variations in decoration
Adding particular finishes
Adding particular textures
Feel free to contact us if you face any problems in ink-jet technologies.