- Dai Nippon Toryo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” whenever applicable) understands the importance of protecting information that it currently owns or that it will own in the future which can possibly be used to identify an individual (“personal information”). We hereby take the following actions to properly and appropriately protect personal information.
- 1.We pledge to strictly comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and ordinances relating to the protection of personal information, and will fulfill the obligations stipulated in the Guidelines of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and with this policy in the event of handling personal information (*1).
- 2.We will specify the purposes for using personal information to the utmost degree, and will handle personal information within the scope of these purposes except in cases where we obtain prior consent from the person concerned with the personal information (*2) or in cases considered to be an exception in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- 3.We will use fair means to obtain personal information and publicly announce the purposes of use in advance, convey them to the person concerned, or publish them as soon as personal information is obtained except in cases considered to be an exception in accordance with laws and ordinances, provided, however, that we will specify the purposes of use in advance when we acquire personal information directly from the person concerned in writing.
- 4.We will endeavor to keep the personal information we handle (*3) accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purposes of use, and take the necessary and appropriate measures for preventing the leakage, loss, and damage of personal information, as well as other measures to ensure that it is safely managed. We will conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision of our employees (*4) and contractors.
- 5.We will not offer personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the person concerned, except in cases considered to be an exception in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- 6.We will respond to a request for the disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, or other similar requests regarding the personal information we own (*5) from the person concerned in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- 7.We will take swift and appropriate action in response to any complaint about the personal information we handle from the person concerned, and endeavor to improve our internal systems for this purpose.
- 8.We will carry out sound internal audits concerning the personal information we handle, and take other actions in an effort to continuously improve this policy.
- *1 Refers to information concerning any living individual which can be used to identify that specific individual.
- *2 Refers to any specific individual identified through the use of personal information.
- *3 Refers to personal information constituting part of the personal information database and the like. This refers to a set of information which includes personal information that is specified by a cabinet order as having been so systematically organized that specific personal information may be easily retrieved, for example, from the personal information database.
- *4 Includes temporary workers in addition to our officers and employees.
- *5 Refers to personal data authorized to be disclosed, corrected, and otherwise handled which exclude data that is specified by a cabinet order as being capable of impairing the public interest or other interests in cases where their existence becomes known, and those which are to be deleted within six months.
April 1, 1995
President and Representative Director
Dai Nippon Toryo Co., Ltd.
Inquiries about Personal Information
We may use the personal information we obtain from you when you make an inquiry about protection of personal information and otherwise duly obtained information to provide you with information on our services and products through electric mail, printed materials, or other matters. If you have any inquiries about our services our products, please send them to the following address.
- Written inquiry
General Affairs Dept., Corporate Administration Division
Dai Nippon Toryo Co., Ltd.
6-1-124 Nishikujo, Konohana-ku, Osaka 554-0012
- Inquiry by e-mail
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org